the_AutHor Says:-

My photo
Have you ever wondered, what is our purpose in life. Why are we here on Earth, what will our destiny or fate be? To discover our destiny we must become aware of our true self. Who you are and what you want in life. So, I let people surounding me can judge myself, and hope a good thought from them :-) P/s:-dear readers, any suggestion and comment please do not hesistate to drop by via xerocion@gmail.com

@_@ ~nak tgk tv busan2 d opis~ double clicks at white screen..

TV3 Malaysia





























Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wife's Letter To Husband

lllllllll Wife's Letter To Husband Funny lllllllll

My darling husband,

Before you return from your business trip I just want to let you know about the small accident I had with the pick up truck when I turned into the driveway.

Fortunately it was not too bad and I really didn't get hurt, so please don't worry too much about me.

I was coming home from Wal-Mart, and when I turned into the driveway I accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake.

The garage door is slightly bent but the pickup fortunately came to a halt when it bumped into your car.

I am really sorry, but I know you will forgive me since it was just an accident.

I am enclosing a picture for you.

I can't wait to see you...

Your loving wife.
XXX

Scroll Down For Picture
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.














No comments:

Post a Comment